MBTI bardziej ironicznie

Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
koefe

#61 Post autor: koefe » poniedziałek, 14 stycznia 2008, 15:38

Myślałem, że mam silne NT dopóki nie poszedłem na infę na polibudę. Tam niektórzy ludzie myślą w kodzie binarnym. :lol:
Zacząłem poezję czytać, żeby nie zwariować :)

"Próżnowanie jest początkiem wszelkiej psychologii." F. Nietzsche

Awatar użytkownika
Lawenda

#62 Post autor: Lawenda » czwartek, 22 maja 2008, 15:15

Your Score: Pollyanna- INFP
20% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 33% Judging

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen. <- prawda :lol:

Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.
"Chcę być większy niż moja sztuka"
- Herbert von Karajan

4w3 sx/sp INFp

Awatar użytkownika
Eruantalon
Kontakt:

#63 Post autor: Eruantalon » czwartek, 22 maja 2008, 15:37

Kolejny raz:

Your Score: Loser- INTP
6% Extraversion, 86% Intuition, 66% Thinking, 26% Judging

Talked to another human being lately? I'm serious. You value knowledge above ALL else. You love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. The fact that nobody else cares still hasn't become apparent to you...

Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. Don't pretend you weren't thinking that. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best...*cough* Sorry, I mean worst. Picking up the dudes or dudettes isn't something you find easy, but don't worry too much about it. You can blame it on your personality type now.

On top of all this, you're shy. Nice one, wench. No wonder you're on OKCupid!
Now, quickly go and delete everything about "theoretical questions" from your profile page. As long as nobody tries to start a conversation with you, just MAYBE you'll now have a chance of picking up a date. But don't get your hopes up.

I am interested though. If a tree fell over in a forest, would it really make a sound?
Obrazek
“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not. ”

Awatar użytkownika
Grzegorz.C

#64 Post autor: Grzegorz.C » piątek, 24 października 2008, 10:34

Freak- INFJ

27% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 53% Judging

Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."

Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Spodziewałem się większego besztania :D Swoją drogą fajnie wypełniać test,który wymaga do siebie dystansu i jest poprowadzony z jajem...a właściwie szklanką żółtka :roll:
Jestem głęboko wierzącym ateistą

4w5 / INFp Fe / DDA

Awatar użytkownika
NoMatter

#65 Post autor: NoMatter » piątek, 24 października 2008, 11:03

Zauważę drobny błąd :P

To że tutaj wyszło Ci INFJ, nie oznacza że jesteś INFj :]
INFJ -> MBTI
INFj -> socjonika
MBTI =/= socjonika
INFJ =/= INFj

Pozdro ;)

EDIT: A co! Zrobię sobie jeszcze raz! :P

Wcześniejszy wynik:
Almost Perfect- INFP
33% Extraversion, 86% Intuition, 26% Thinking, 46% Judging
Nowy wynik:
Scumbag- ENFP

53% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 40% Judging

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.

Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.
No ostatnio doszło do mnie że ja jednak ekstrawertykiem jestem :P
"Ludzi g. obchodzi co chciałeś powiedzieć, obchodzi ich to, co usłyszeli."

Awatar użytkownika
Kemal
VIP
VIP
Enneatyp: Lojalista

#66 Post autor: Kemal » piątek, 24 października 2008, 15:21

U mnie ekstrawersja w zaniku - było coś koło 10% :mrgreen:
6w5, ESI, sp/soc

Gdyż obojętność, wiem, byłaby rodzajem szczęścia

Awatar użytkownika
SuperDurson
Enneatyp: Lojalista

#67 Post autor: SuperDurson » sobota, 25 października 2008, 02:29

Dictator- ENTJ

51% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 97% Thinking, 73% Judging

Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?

Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A mnie to rypka :mrgreen:
..bo to czytasz ..bo Cię lubię ..bo myślisz samodzielnie!

sp/sx, 6w5 lvl 3-5
LIE Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
sledz
Kontakt:

#68 Post autor: sledz » sobota, 25 października 2008, 13:19

Bo jak jest przyzwolenie społeczne na to, żeby się chυjnia działa, to tak się właśnie dzieje.
Ostatnio zmieniony czwartek, 21 października 2010, 23:47 przez sledz, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Obrazek
Bo jak jest przyzwolenie społeczne na to, żeby się chυjnia działa, to tak się właśnie dzieje.

Awatar użytkownika
Magiliana
Enneatyp: Obserwator

#69 Post autor: Magiliana » sobota, 25 października 2008, 16:11

Crackpot - INTJ

13% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 100% Judging

People hate you.

Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

Taaa...Nieźle się z tego uśmiałam :lol: .
5w4

"Szanse jedne na milion spełniają się w dziewięciu przypadkach na dziesięć."

t0mek

#70 Post autor: t0mek » poniedziałek, 3 listopada 2008, 17:03

Mi wyszło tak:

Crackpot - INTJ

20% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 67% Judging

Opis macie w pierwszym poście tematu :P
Jakby 3w4 :)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Zoom

#71 Post autor: Zoom » piątek, 3 kwietnia 2009, 21:46

W tym teście wyszedł mi typ ISTP, natomiast w tym wyszedł mi ISTJ. Może mi ktoś wyjaśnic tę rozbieżnośc? Dodam, że żaden typ do mnie tak naprawdę nie pasuje.

Awatar użytkownika
morbus
Enneatyp: Obserwator

#72 Post autor: morbus » piątek, 3 kwietnia 2009, 22:10

Pollyanna- INFP

27% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 27% Thinking, 20% Judging

Obrazek

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.[/img]
Mind.
a beautiful servant,
a dangerous master.

Awatar użytkownika
.Anka.

Re: MBTI bardziej ironicznie

#73 Post autor: .Anka. » środa, 9 września 2009, 12:23

m0rbus Obrazek Ty aniołek... :twisted: No, chyab ja Cię polubię bez "nawet" wiesz? m0rbus INFP pęknę ze śmiechu!
6, ESI-Se (nadal nie wierzę, ale co zrobisz, jak nic nie zrobisz?)

Za późno się zorientowałam. Łatwo pomylić 6 z 4.

Awatar użytkownika
Jiggles

#74 Post autor: Jiggles » sobota, 26 września 2009, 11:42

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...
Pollyanna- INFP

40% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 27% Thinking, 47% Judging

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

xDD
4w5 || INFP
Prawomózg:
L - 10-20%
P - 80-90%
Ma kobiecy mózg.
Obrazek
Jiggles też tak umie xD
*Dodge* *Dodge* *Dodge*

Awatar użytkownika
valerie
Enneatyp: Dawca

#75 Post autor: valerie » sobota, 19 czerwca 2010, 11:24

Pollyanna- INFP
33% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 40% Judging
2 sx/so
EIE
"W świecie szaleńców ludzie chorzy są zdrowymi." - Philip K. Dick

ODPOWIEDZ