MBTI bardziej ironicznie

Wiadomość
Autor
kidziorek

#46 Post autor: kidziorek » czwartek, 27 września 2007, 03:47

Chyba zbyt dosłownie bierzesz angielskie słowa użyte do j/p ;)

racjonalność/irracjonalność też jest mętna niestety....

Ogólnie "j" wypracowują sobie jakiś mnie lub bardziej dosłowny schemat, ograniczony zbiór opcji, kiedy pojawia się coś co nie pasuje czują się niepewnie i mogą nawet zareagować agresją.

"p" natomiast lubią mieć jak najwięcej opcji maksymalnie długo, niepewnie się czują kiedy liczba dostępnych opcji drastycznie spada, zaczynają się dusić. Do ograniczenia w 90% przypadków zmusza świat zewnętrzny.

Dotyczy to nie tylko opcji narzucanych z zewnątrz, ale chodzi też o "życie wewnętrzne", które kieruje się tymi zasadami, które wyżej.

Tak ja tą różnicę głównie odbieram.

7w8 sx/so/sp ENFP sangwinik

produkt vodko :)podobny

Awatar użytkownika
Wawelski
VIP
VIP

#47 Post autor: Wawelski » czwartek, 27 września 2007, 09:56

Poprzednio
Clown- ESFP
53% Extraversion, 50% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 43% Judging
Czekolada pisze:
Wawelski pisze: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mi też to wyszło na początku, na niektóre słowa gały mi wyszły jak Tobie, więc cofnęłam, bardziej się zastanowiłam i wyszło to co wyjść powinno :) .
Spróbowałem raz jeszcze ;) i .... :roll:
Your Score: Commander - ESTP
60% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 33% Judging
Obrazek

It's all about action with you, isn't it? You're outgoing and right to the point. Fast moving, fast talking and often fast spending. Your motto is "Just DO it."

Wow. You move faster than the Flash on a treadmill. (Yes. I could have thought up something cleverer than that. But honestly, you're just not worth my time.)

To carry on the superhero theme, you're comparable to the Hulk. Except you're uglier. And you're slightly more intimidating. People flinch when you're around for fear you might exert your dominance and order them to do 50 press-ups.

Perhaps if you calmed down a little, people wouldn't be so scared of you. Of course, something would have to be done about your face. Is plastic surgery an option?

This insatiable appetite for action means that you're not exactly into long term commitments. You get bored incredibly quickly and tend to jump in and out of relationships like the Energiser Bunny.

Eventually you're going to run out of people to bounce to, and you will end up a very lonely and hated individual.
similarminds.com pisze: Extroverted (E) 50%
Sensing (S) 58.33%
Thinking (T) 58.33%
Perceiving (P) 54.17%
Your type is: ESTP
Szkoda, że nie straszę ludzi <smutny> ;)
„Moc bowiem w słabości się doskonali”

jsk
Enneatyp: Zdobywca
Kontakt:

#48 Post autor: jsk » czwartek, 27 września 2007, 14:29

Ja rozwiązałem ten test bąrdziej zastanawiając się nad odpowiedziami i chyba mi wyszło INFJ, już nie pamiętam.
Wygrywa ten, któ ma jasno określony cel i pragnienie, aby go osiągnąć.

Awatar użytkownika
Kantus

#49 Post autor: Kantus » czwartek, 27 września 2007, 16:32

Your Score: Commander - ESTP
60% Extraversion, 26% Intuition, 60% Thinking, 13% Judging

ooo tak xD:D Rzeczywiście bardziej ironicznie :)
Cóż to? Szukasz? Chciałbyś się udziesięciokrotnić, ustokrotnić? Szukasz zwolenników? - Szukaj zer!

:]

Awatar użytkownika
fra

#50 Post autor: fra » piątek, 4 stycznia 2008, 14:01

Your Score: Sap- ESFJ
70% Extraversion, 46% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 73% Judging

Uroczo :P ;)
1w...6

yusti
Enneatyp: Perfekcjonista

#51 Post autor: yusti » piątek, 4 stycznia 2008, 15:09

Ostatnio zmieniony piątek, 8 października 2010, 16:30 przez yusti, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Kemal
VIP
VIP
Enneatyp: Lojalista

#52 Post autor: Kemal » piątek, 4 stycznia 2008, 21:38

13% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 53% Judging

Freak- INFJ
Who would win in a fight to the death? Winnie the Pooh or Elmer Fudd?
To pytanie było najlepsze :lol:
6w5, ESI, sp/soc

Gdyż obojętność, wiem, byłaby rodzajem szczęścia

Awatar użytkownika
kasiakatarzyna

#53 Post autor: kasiakatarzyna » środa, 9 stycznia 2008, 16:43

26% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 26% Judging INFp

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

mniej więcej się zgadza
nine.

Awatar użytkownika
Eruantalon
Kontakt:

#54 Post autor: Eruantalon » środa, 9 stycznia 2008, 16:54

Test jest GENIALNY. A w dodatku byl trafny w moim rpzypadku, tylko dgzie sa wyniki..
Obrazek
“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not. ”

yusti

#55 Post autor: yusti » piątek, 11 stycznia 2008, 14:56

Ostatnio zmieniony piątek, 8 października 2010, 16:36 przez yusti, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Eruantalon
Kontakt:

#56 Post autor: Eruantalon » piątek, 11 stycznia 2008, 15:16

Talked to another human being lately? I'm serious. You value knowledge above ALL else. You love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. The fact that nobody else cares still hasn't become apparent to you...

Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. Don't pretend you weren't thinking that. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best...*cough* Sorry, I mean worst. Picking up the dudes or dudettes isn't something you find easy, but don't worry too much about it. You can blame it on your personality type now.

On top of all this, you're shy. Nice one, wench. No wonder you're on OKCupid!
Now, quickly go and delete everything about "theoretical questions" from your profile page. As long as nobody tries to start a conversation with you, just MAYBE you'll now have a chance of picking up a date. But don't get your hopes up.

I am interested though. If a tree fell over in a forest, would it really make a sound?
A wynik to INTP, calkiem, bardzo, wyjatkowo popawny ; p
Obrazek
“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not. ”

Awatar użytkownika
Kemal
VIP
VIP
Enneatyp: Lojalista

#57 Post autor: Kemal » piątek, 11 stycznia 2008, 17:53

yusti wiedziałem jesteś jak Józek Stalin :mrgreen:

Jakoś nie bardzo widziałem u Ciebie te F, które masz w podpisie.
6w5, ESI, sp/soc

Gdyż obojętność, wiem, byłaby rodzajem szczęścia

yusti

#58 Post autor: yusti » piątek, 11 stycznia 2008, 20:56

Ostatnio zmieniony piątek, 8 października 2010, 16:36 przez yusti, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
koefe

#59 Post autor: koefe » poniedziałek, 14 stycznia 2008, 13:03

Heh, tego jeszcze nie widziałem:
Your Score: Dictator- ENTJ
53% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 86% Thinking, 53% Judging
"Próżnowanie jest początkiem wszelkiej psychologii." F. Nietzsche

yusti

#60 Post autor: yusti » poniedziałek, 14 stycznia 2008, 15:10

Ostatnio zmieniony piątek, 8 października 2010, 16:42 przez yusti, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

ODPOWIEDZ