MBTI bardziej ironicznie

Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
dante82

MBTI bardziej ironicznie

#1 Post autor: dante82 » piątek, 8 grudnia 2006, 22:45

A oto nieco mniej psychologiczne spojrzenie na MBTI /aczkolwiek test jest znanego typu :)/

My score on The Brutally Honest Personality Test:

Crackpot - INTJ
(26% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 93% Judging)

People hate you.

Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.
But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 7116464195

5w4, INTP
"Panie,
Wczoraj byłem kimś innym,
Niż jestem dzisiaj.
Powiedz mi zatem,
Który z nas obu
-Ja wczorajszy
Czy ja dzisiejszy-
Jest moim prawdziwym
Ja?
A na to Pan odpowiedział:
-Jesteś tym, kim będziesz jutro,
Mój synu..."

Awatar użytkownika
Gabriel

#2 Post autor: Gabriel » piątek, 8 grudnia 2006, 23:02

Freak- INFJ
46% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 60% Judging
Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."
Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Podoba mi się xD
ewutek pisze:Uśmiechnięty chłopiec o dziewczęcych rysach.
Nie ma już dla mnie nadziei. :lol:
4w3 sp lub sx / so ENFJ

Awatar użytkownika
Hydra
VIP
VIP

#3 Post autor: Hydra » piątek, 8 grudnia 2006, 23:05

Criminal- ISTP
46% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 26% Judging
Rules? Hah! Who needs rules? They merely prevent you from doing your own thing, right? Down with the MAN!
Wow. I wasn't aware that you had access to OKCupid! in prison. And if you're not behind bars, all signs say you're well on your way there in the near future.
You love taking risks. You love the adrenaline rush of extreme sports. You love taking action. Generally, anything that's idiotic, you're in. Wanna light yourself on fire and dive from a 500 metre high cliff into shark-infested waters? I'll write your name down.
However, you do need a lot of alone time because that's when you can finally sort things out in your mind most clearly.
If it wasn't for your analytical and logical skills, I'd vouch that you didn't have a brain at all. The fact that you do have a brain merely means that the likelihood of you being a criminal has just gone up.
Thankfully, you're most probably a good athlete, which will help when running away from the police. If not, prison doesn't seem too far away from you at all.
Just please... stay far away from me.
Ostatnio zmieniony sobota, 9 grudnia 2006, 18:02 przez Hydra, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
MY NIE MóWIMY NIC

Awatar użytkownika
Basketcase

#4 Post autor: Basketcase » sobota, 9 grudnia 2006, 01:26

Loser- INTP
13% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 60% Thinking, 6% Judging
Talked to another human being lately? I'm serious. You value knowledge above ALL else. You love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. The fact that nobody else cares still hasn't become apparent to you...

Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. Don't pretend you weren't thinking that. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best...*cough* Sorry, I mean worst. Picking up the dudes or dudettes isn't something you find easy, but don't worry too much about it. You can blame it on your personality type now.

On top of all this, you're shy. Nice one, wench. No wonder you're on OKCupid!
Now, quickly go and delete everything about "theoretical questions" from your profile page. As long as nobody tries to start a conversation with you, just MAYBE you'll now have a chance of picking up a date. But don't get your hopes up.

I am interested though. If a tree fell over in a forest, would it really make a sound?
Prawie się zgadza ;)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
malna

#5 Post autor: malna » sobota, 9 grudnia 2006, 02:01

Freak- INFJ
33% Extraversion, 86% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 53% Judging

T/F, J/P zawsze mam na granicy, więc trudno wyczuc :?
naogół "czuję się" INTJ, ale ten opis INFJ wyjątkowo do mnie pasuje, zwłaszcza czytanie ludzi ;-)

dante, świetny ten test :-)

have a strange day

Awatar użytkownika
lusylia

#6 Post autor: lusylia » sobota, 9 grudnia 2006, 05:49

Wiec kto jest ladniejszy: Donald Trump czy Bill Gates?
1w9, INFJ/j, sx/sp/so (silny zwiazek z polaczeniami 7 i 4, oraz i8i6)
___
Oh laughing man
What have you won?
Don't tell me what cannot be done.

Awatar użytkownika
NoMatter

#7 Post autor: NoMatter » sobota, 9 grudnia 2006, 08:31

Almost Perfect- INFP
33% Extraversion, 86% Intuition, 26% Thinking, 46% Judging
So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.
Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

Ha!
"Ludzi g. obchodzi co chciałeś powiedzieć, obchodzi ich to, co usłyszeli."

Awatar użytkownika
Freya

#8 Post autor: Freya » sobota, 9 grudnia 2006, 13:22

60% Extraversion, 26% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 86% Judging
Rules are rules, right? They are there to be followed and an upstanding citizen like you would not even consider breaking or even bending the laws a little.
That's all very fine and dandy, though it doesn't make you the most fun person to be around. In fact, many would find rolling around naked in a barrel full of drawing pins more fun than being around you.

The word "stiff-necked" comes to mind. You take your responsibilities very seriously and have very little patience for anyone who doesn't.

You can be incredibly demanding and critical, somewhat akin to a teacher who is also incredibly demanding and critical. Oh, and that's another thing. Your imagination is sorely lacking. So much so that it's virtually non-existent. Well, you have no time for creativity with all these rules to follow.

At least, your rigid values ensure that you're always honest... which means you have no qualms telling your wife that, yes, she really does look fat in that dress. Don't expect many relationships to last very long.

So far, we've established that you're bland, inflexible, offensive and no fun at all. Kind of like a bag of salt-lacking potato chips, a year past its expiry date, with a bold phrase insulting your mother printed on the front. But less fun.
8: "gdy krzyczę i przeklinam, pamiętaj, że poprostu taka jestem"

"pełna smierć następuje dopiero po likwidacji duchów albo po ich ucieczce. Te duchy trzeba wypuścić ze zmarłego, tak jak sie wypuszcza z balonu powietrze: przez nakłucie"

Awatar użytkownika
lusylia

#9 Post autor: lusylia » niedziela, 10 grudnia 2006, 02:53

NoMatter: Twoj post sugeruje ze jestes INFP a Twa sygnaturka, ze INFJ. Ktory wynik jest prawdziwy?
1w9, INFJ/j, sx/sp/so (silny zwiazek z polaczeniami 7 i 4, oraz i8i6)
___
Oh laughing man
What have you won?
Don't tell me what cannot be done.

Awatar użytkownika
dante82

#10 Post autor: dante82 » niedziela, 10 grudnia 2006, 12:17

Podejrzewam że INFJ, ten test raczej jest mniej dokładny, a bardziej prowokacyjny. Zresztą 46% to wynik który daje mozliwosć odchyłu w kązdą stronę.

Does it matter for NoMatter? :D
5w4, INTP
"Panie,
Wczoraj byłem kimś innym,
Niż jestem dzisiaj.
Powiedz mi zatem,
Który z nas obu
-Ja wczorajszy
Czy ja dzisiejszy-
Jest moim prawdziwym
Ja?
A na to Pan odpowiedział:
-Jesteś tym, kim będziesz jutro,
Mój synu..."

Kikijuro

#11 Post autor: Kikijuro » niedziela, 10 grudnia 2006, 12:49

Mi też wyszło tutaj INFj :?
Ale uznaje że to poprostu spowodowane, kiepską znajomością angielskiego :wink:
Ostatnio zmieniony poniedziałek, 11 grudnia 2006, 10:46 przez Kikijuro, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
NoMatter

#12 Post autor: NoMatter » poniedziałek, 11 grudnia 2006, 10:18

Nie wiem, w testach wychodzi mi głównie j(kiedyś na 1% :roll:) .
EDIT: Sygnaurka była w błędzie, jestem 'P' :P
Ostatnio zmieniony niedziela, 24 grudnia 2006, 16:38 przez NoMatter, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
"Ludzi g. obchodzi co chciałeś powiedzieć, obchodzi ich to, co usłyszeli."

Awatar użytkownika
Kiciak
Kontakt:

#13 Post autor: Kiciak » czwartek, 21 grudnia 2006, 02:40

Do Gooder- ESTJ
73% Extraversion, 46% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 53% Judging
Rules are rules, right? They are there to be followed and an upstanding citizen like you would not even consider breaking or even bending the laws a little.

That's all very fine and dandy, though it doesn't make you the most fun person to be around. In fact, many would find rolling around naked in a barrel full of drawing pins more fun than being around you.

The word "stiff-necked" comes to mind. You take your responsibilities very seriously and have very little patience for anyone who doesn't.

You can be incredibly demanding and critical, somewhat akin to a teacher who is also incredibly demanding and critical. Oh, and that's another thing. Your imagination is sorely lacking. So much so that it's virtually non-existent. Well, you have no time for creativity with all these rules to follow.

At least, your rigid values ensure that you're always honest... which means you have no qualms telling your wife that, yes, she really does look fat in that dress. Don't expect many relationships to last very long.

So far, we've established that you're bland, inflexible, offensive and no fun at all. Kind of like a bag of salt-lacking potato chips, a year past its expiry date, with a bold phrase insulting your mother printed on the front. But less fun.

interesujace, chyba sie moje ISTP nie zgadza ;)
8w7 sp/sx/so oraz wplyw z 4 i dumna z tego :D ISTP
"Szybko zmieniający się temperament, markotność, egocentryzm, gwałtowne wybuchy gniewu"
coz ;) i pragne dodac ze jestem wredna! ;)

Awatar użytkownika
NYCTEA

#14 Post autor: NYCTEA » wtorek, 23 stycznia 2007, 12:21

Loser- INTP
6% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 13% Judging
Talked to another human being lately? I'm serious. You value knowledge above ALL else. You love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. The fact that nobody else cares still hasn't become apparent to you...
Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. Don't pretend you weren't thinking that. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best...*cough* Sorry, I mean worst. Picking up the dudes or dudettes isn't something you find easy, but don't worry too much about it. You can blame it on your personality type now.

On top of all this, you're shy. Nice one, wench. No wonder you're on OKCupid!
Now, quickly go and delete everything about "theoretical questions" from your profile page. As long as nobody tries to start a conversation with you, just MAYBE you'll now have a chance of picking up a date. But don't get your hopes up.

I am interested though. If a tree fell over in a forest, would it really make a sound?
Niezły test dante:). I'm a loser.. No tak. W sumie się zgadza. Widzę, że największy introwertyk ze mnie tutaj.
4w5&INTP

hols

#15 Post autor: hols » środa, 24 stycznia 2007, 19:02

Almost Perfect- INFP
40% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 33% Judging

Jakieś niesiódemkowe :p

ODPOWIEDZ