Absynt
VIP
VIP

Re: MBTI bardziej ironicznie

#76 Post autor: Absynt » sobota, 19 czerwca 2010, 18:09

No cóż, praktycznie wg. każdego testu MBTI jestem INFJ

Obrazek

6w7 sx/so EIE

Zycie to samospelniajaca sie przepowiednia.

Awatar użytkownika
atis
Enneatyp: Szef

#77 Post autor: atis » sobota, 19 czerwca 2010, 19:26

ESFJ, w sumie E wychodzi mi w kazdym tescie, a F i J w większosci, wiec jakos nie jestem zaskoczona.
xxx xx/xx XXXx
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
azetka
Enneatyp: Mediator

#78 Post autor: azetka » sobota, 19 czerwca 2010, 21:23

"Loser- INTP
40% Extraversion, 87% Intuition, 87% Thinking, 40% Judging"
Miło.
Jakiś fajny podpis.

Awatar użytkownika
Grin_land
Enneatyp: Mediator

#79 Post autor: Grin_land » niedziela, 20 czerwca 2010, 00:04

Criminal- ISTP
Obrazek

33% Extraversion, 47% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 13% Judging
Rules? Hah! Who needs rules? They merely prevent you from doing your own thing, right? Down with the MAN!

Wow. I wasn't aware that you had access to OKCupid! in prison. And if you're not behind bars, all signs say you're well on your way there in the near future.

You love taking risks. You love the adrenaline rush of extreme sports. You love taking action. Generally, anything that's idiotic, you're in. Wanna light yourself on fire and dive from a 500 metre high cliff into shark-infested waters? I'll write your name down.

However, you do need a lot of alone time because that's when you can finally sort things out in your mind most clearly.

If it wasn't for your analytical and logical skills, I'd vouch that you didn't have a brain at all. The fact that you do have a brain merely means that the likelihood of you being a criminal has just gone up.

Thankfully, you're most probably a good athlete, which will help when running away from the police. If not, prison doesn't seem too far away from you at all.

Just please... stay far away from me.

O.O
HAHAHAHAHAH :lol:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
"infantyle najbardziej ojczą" R25
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Najmądrzejszy Post na Forum-dla 9
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
"istnieje strasznie dużo nieaktywnej delikatności, która nie jest niczym innym jak lenistwem, niechęcią do wszelkich kłopotów, zamieszania czy wysiłku"

NoLeader

#80 Post autor: NoLeader » niedziela, 20 czerwca 2010, 14:59

Prick- ENTP

67% Extraversion, 93% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 47% Judging
People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get alone? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.
---

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Awatar użytkownika
daniken
Enneatyp: Indywidualista

#81 Post autor: daniken » niedziela, 20 czerwca 2010, 16:32

Crackpot - INTJ

27% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 60% Judging

People hate you.
Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.
I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.
That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questi ons and abstract theories than with other people.
Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.
How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

:wink:
"W tajemnicy każdego człowieka istnieje wewnętrzny krajobraz: z nietkniętymi równinami, z wąwozami milczenia, z niedostępnymi górami, z ukrytymi ogrodami."

4w5

Cappuchino0

#82 Post autor: Cappuchino0 » niedziela, 14 lipca 2013, 14:49

People hate you.

Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate that people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet - purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this - "stubborn?" Hmm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds... you're just plain strange.

Hahahahaha. Dokładnie tak. Ponad połowa osób z mojej klasy mnie nienawidzi i uważa, że jestem bezdusznym robotem. :P No cóż. Ja tam uważam, że i tak mam racje.
GLUt - chxx

Awatar użytkownika
morbus
Enneatyp: Obserwator

#83 Post autor: morbus » poniedziałek, 26 sierpnia 2013, 20:39

Spoiler:
dziwne te testy
Mind.
a beautiful servant,
a dangerous master.

Awatar użytkownika
eszpe
Enneatyp: Lojalista

#84 Post autor: eszpe » poniedziałek, 26 sierpnia 2013, 21:11

Spoiler:
smiechłem
papa ludki

Awatar użytkownika
Intan
Enneatyp: Dawca
Kontakt:

#85 Post autor: Intan » sobota, 28 września 2013, 14:55

Moja GData stwierdziła, że, cytując, "jest to znana, niebezpieczna strona stosująca phishing." Jak się ten test nazywa? Jest może umieszczony na jakiejś innej stronie? Chętnie bym go zrobiła. 3:
dwietrzecie
sx/so

EII-Fi | DCN{H}
Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are.
Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.

Marianne Williamson

Awatar użytkownika
Intan
Kontakt:

#86 Post autor: Intan » czwartek, 3 kwietnia 2014, 14:50

Spoiler:
Zajebiste. :D
dwietrzecie
sx/so

EII-Fi | DCN{H}

Marianne Williamson

Awatar użytkownika
Cotta
VIP
VIP
Enneatyp: Obserwator

#87 Post autor: Cotta » czwartek, 3 kwietnia 2014, 15:39

Crackpot (INTJ)
You scored 13% on Extraversion, higher than 7% of your peers.
You scored 87% on Intuition, higher than 97% of your peers.
You scored 73% on Thinking, higher than 82% of your peers.
You scored 73% on Judging, higher than 90% of your peers.

Obrazek

People hate you.
Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate that people have for you.
That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.
Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet - purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.
How about this - "stubborn?" Hmm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds... you're just plain strange.
5w4, sp/sx/so, INTJ
LII [Ne, DCNH - CT(H)]

http://www.poomoc.pl/

Życie bywa skomplikowane, więc lepiej się zdrzemnąć.

Awatar użytkownika
Intan
Kontakt:

#88 Post autor: Intan » czwartek, 1 maja 2014, 21:11

*zrobiła test po raz drugi, będąc w dobrym humorze* Poprzedni wynik był bardziej zabawny. :< Ten jest przynajmniej bliższy prawdzie, though...
Spoiler:
dwietrzecie
sx/so

EII-Fi | DCN{H}

Marianne Williamson

Awatar użytkownika
Ninque

#89 Post autor: Ninque » sobota, 3 maja 2014, 18:51

Scumbag

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.

Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.
Spoiler:
Jeżeli można było zrobić penicylinę ze spleśniałego chleba, z pewnością da się coś zrobić też z Ciebie.

aleksandra0619

#90 Post autor: aleksandra0619 » środa, 11 czerwca 2014, 23:14

Do Gooder (ESTJ)
Spoiler:

ODPOWIEDZ